In the video below, Morgan Samuels Senior Client Partner Linda Rebrovick shares valuable insights on building an exceptional board, including:
- The importance of the working relationship between the CEO and the board
- The role of the Nominating and Governance committee
- Seeking out diversity of thought as well as gender, ethnicity, international expertise, etc.
- Ideas for finding candidates of diversity
- Advice for new Board Directors
- The rewards and challenges of serving on a board
This Week in the Boardroom is a weekly on-demand webcast program designed to educate board members and C-suite executives on topics/issues that impact their operational and strategic decisions.
On this program, Linda Rebrovick talks with host TK Kerstetter about Building an Effective Board. Mr. Kerstetter is the President of Corporate Board Member - the leading information resource for senior officers and directors of publicly traded corporations, large private companies, and Global 1000 firms.
Click here to find out about Morgan Samuels Board Practice.
Click here to contact Linda Rebrovick directly.